Therefore, when you visit the site, you enter a minimal amount of information in the User device, like small text files called "cookies", which are stored in the user’s web browser. There are several types of cookies, but basically the main purpose of a cookie is to operate the Site more effectively and enable certain features. Cookies are used to improve the overall navigation of the User.
Cookies can be divided according to the following criteria:
Based on who operates them:
- Own cookies: these cookies installed directly from Agile Telecom through the Site;
- Third-party cookies:, these cookies installed through the Site by third parties with respect to Agile Telecom;
Based on the time in which they remain active:
- Session cookies: These cookies store the necessary information during the browsing session and are deleted immediately after the end of the session, that is by closing the browser;
- Persistent cookies: these are stored on your hard drive and the site reads them each time you make a new visit. A persistent cookie has a fixed expiry date. The cookie will stop working after this date.
Based on the purposes:
- Technical cookies, this type of cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of some areas of the Site.
- Analytical cookies, this type of cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Site.
- Profile cookies,, these cookies are used to create your user profile based on the preferences and tastes displayed while browsing the Internet and will show you advertisements based on your profile.
Below are the types that cookies used on the Site with a description of the purposes linked to their use.
1. Technical cookies
This type of cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of some areas of the Site. Cookies in this category include both persistent cookies and session cookies. Without these cookies, the Site or parts of it may not work properly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of the user preferences.
The current legislation on privacy doesn’t require your prior consent for the installation of these cookies.
2. Analytical cookies
This type of cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Site. They allow the anonymous collection of information about user activity in the Site, the way they arrived to the Site and the pages visited.
The analytical cookies on this Site are not installed directly by Agile Telecom but by third parties, which act as independent data controllers.
- third party
3. Profile third party cookies
Profile cookies are used to create a new user profile, based on the preferences and tastes of you display when browsing the Internet, so they show advertisements consistent with your profile. This way the advertisements shown on our site will be more interesting for you.
- third party
4. Enable / disable cookies through the browser
There are several ways to manage cookies and other tracking technologies. By changing your browser settings, you can accept or reject cookies or choose to receive a warning before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Please note that by disabling cookies in the browser altogether you may not be able to use all our interactive features. If you use multiple computers in different locations, be sure that each browser is set to suit your preferences. You can delete all cookies installed in the cookie folder of your browser.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. Click one of the links below to get specific instructions:
- Microsoft Windows Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
5. Deleting flash cookies
Click the link below to change your cookie flash settings:
- Disable flash cookies
6. Enabling and disabling cookies
In addition to using the instruments provided by the browser to enable or disable individual cookies we inform that the site
www.youronlinechoices.com lists the major providers who work with the website
managers to gather and use information on the use of behavioral advertising.
You can enable or disable any company or alternatively adjust preferences individually for each company.
To do this you can use the tool that is on the page www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/
More information about cookies is available at: